Central location - One for the renovatorInspect Saturday 12.00pm we will be onsite for 20mins only......
Bueat little Queenslander in the heart of Coorparoo. Located a short strollto Coorparoojunction, local primary schools, buses, shopping and train. This solid home has all the pre war era featuresand some. With a little hard work and some imagination bring back this lovely home to former glory;
* 3 Big bedrooms
* Covered front verandah
* Rear deck
* Large lounge with fireplace
* Polished timber floors
* Updated kitchen and bathrooms
* Vj's throughout
* Loads of storage and car accommodation under.
Some of the best views around...Yes the house needs some TLC but you know what they say POSITION, POSITION, POSITION..... The owners are ready to sell so make your offer today...
* 3 bedrooms built-in with airc onditioning throughout
* Large lounge room flowing onto front deck over looking the city
* Dining off the kitchen
* Family room
* Loft conversion
* Rumpus room downstairs with storage room and another bathroom
* Double lock up garage
* Pool and outdoor area
Call Jarrod of an inspection today on 3277 3122
Splash into summer...This postwar home offers an excellent opportunity for a home buyer or investor. It is neat, tidy and very livable however you could easily add value with cosmetic improvements.
* 3 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Open plan lounge and dining room
* Polished hardwood floors, carpeted bedrooms
* Ornate plaster throughout
* Lovely swimming pool area for those hot days
* Air Conditioning
* Internal laundry
* Double carport
* 632m2 block
The location of this property will also impress. It is positioned in a quiet st surrounded by quality residences in a pocket that is easy walk to transport, local shops and sports fields ...
ANOTHER SOLD BY "PROEPRTY NETWORK"Within walking distance to Griffith university is this great little 2 bedroom townhouse. It is starting to get tired but would make a great home for the new owner. Features include;
* 2 big bedrooms both built in
* Study area
* 2 bathrooms, laundry
* Fantastic size lounge area
* Spacious kitchen
* Double lock up garage
* Gated complex
* End townhouse with only 1 common wall
Don't delay the owner has committed herself to sell, be the first to inspect and make an offer today... Please contact Jarrod Lane on 0400 652 424....
Cheapest & Best house on the market in Archerfield.....Open House Saturday 11.00am to 11.30am
What a little gem...Let me know if you can buy better in inner city Brisbane. If you are a first home buyer or investor make sure you take a look. The owner has now moved on and the house MUST be sold. Features include;
* Total renovation
* Large kitchen with open plan lounge and dining
* Tassie Oak flooring
* All 3 bedrooms have built in wrobes
* Lage bathroom with double shower and toilet
* Front deck and rear patio area
* 3000Ltr water tank
* Large double bay shed
* Access for a caravan or boat
* Easy access to Motorway, shops, local primary and secondary schools
Feature Packed Property - Vendor wants an offer!This well maintained property represents outstanding value for money and would make an awesome entry level home or investment opportunity. Best sub $300k Property around. $340 -$350 pw Potential Rental income.
* 3 bedrooms + office/study
* Spacious kitchen with large pantry
* Separate lounge/dining areas
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Huge Rumpus/Teenage retreat with Wet Bar
* Extra Large Laundry / sewing room
* Covered front and back verandahs
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Flyscreens throughout
* Lock up garage with workbench, storage cupboards and shelves
* Wide concreted side access suitable for second car, ca ...
Great Starter or Investment HomeFirst time home buyers and investors look at this one....
* Centrally located in growing Fairfield
* 3 Bedroom workers cottage
* Rear access through double gates
* Well maintained home
* Polished Floors and Modern Kitchen
* Walk to Local Shops, Trains and Buses
Please contact Jarrod Lane of Property Network Salisbury on 3277 3122 for an inspection.
Oppurtunity Knocks, Build or renovate you decide......Nestled among some of Norman Park's finest homes is thisideal first home in a sought-after position minutes to the CBD. Thehome sits on a slightly larger than average, fully fenced 500sqm+ block. If you're looking for a block of land to build your next project this residence offers good holding income while you design the ultimate pad complementing the surrounding houses. Just a short stroll to popular Perth St park and St Thomas' Catholic School this location will stand the test of time as your family grows.
For the first home buyers bring your paint brush and add your personal touch to the exterior.&nb ...