With growing consumer protection there is a need to be versed in the increasing number of Acts of Parliament that now regulate the Real Estate industry and greatly influence the legal requirements of Property Management.
We are in the position of having not only a detailed knowledge of all of these areas of activity, but our licensee lectures in obtaining the Real Estate Salesperson Registration Certificate and Full License, which requires being kept up to date in Property Management issues. Our services and procedures are implemented to provide you with full compliance of these various Acts. Hence why a specialist agency is required to protect you as the consumer and allow the agency to be able to operate effectively.
Currently Owners, Managers and Agents must be well versed in:-
• The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act
• Property Agents and Motor Dealers Act 2000
• Property Law Act
• Anti Discrimination Act
• Trade Practices Act
• Financial Services Reform Act
• Privacy Act
• Dividing Fences Act
Our main objectives will be to:
• Sourcing quality tenants for your investment in an effective time.
• Obtain the highest achievable market rents for your property.
• Ensure the continual professional appearance and reputation of the development
• Keep you informed of your investment's performance
• Commence marketing your property to prospective tenants as soon as notices are received.
• Post listing procedures (i.e. inspections, landlord protection etc)
• Tenant placement (i.e. screening, references, approval etc)
Maintaining the property and records:-
• PAMD Form 22. Appointment to Act as Real Estate Agent.
• Tenant Application
• Lease Agreement (Tenant)
• Copy of Bond Lodgment
• Property Condition Report
• Take more than 500 photographs per property, each time a new tenant enters.
• Property Inspections (3 Monthly)
• All correspondence between landlord and tenant
• Breach Notices (if necessary)
• Notice of Termination (if necessary)
• All Contractor Orders
• Invoices paid
• Regular inspections 3 monthly. (Maximum number allowed under current legislation)
• Financial reporting
• Provide Owner/Tenant Contact
• Offer Urgent/Emergency contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
E-mail/fax/general mail service is available. We can send all reports via E-mail from monthly statement to 3 monthly inspection reports. Maintenance photos can be e-mailed indicating necessary repairs.
Local landlords who require a standard meeting with us may call and we will attend in person.
Distant landlords will be communicated with by mail, telephone, fax or e-mail.
Tenants may contact us at any time 24 hrs a day as per urgency.
We are fully aware of the financial investment in purchasing a rental property and of the value of you entrusting that property to our agency. We are also aware that Trust - Confidence is earned over time, I guarantee you will be surprised.